To expedite the processing of warranty claims please provide images relating to the issue. Failure to do so will slow the processing of any warranty claims.
All Warranty claims must be processed through our Zempire Returns Team.
Please either click the above button or scroll down and complete the online form to provide the details we need to assess your warranty. Once assessed one of the team will be in contact with regards to the next step.
GUARANTEE OF QUALITY
Zempire guarantees that all the products sold are of the highest quality and are fit for the purpose they were intended
Please take the time to read about the protection we offer you.
All our tents come with a guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. Flow Imports Ltd, the makers of Zempire Camping Equipment, will repair or replace, at their discretion should any equipment fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for the period stipulated below on the product from the date of sale.
The length of your warranty will depend on the product you have purchased as outlined briefly below but confirmed within the documentation received at the time of purchase
Canvas Series - 5 years
Polycotton Series - 4 years
Pro Series - 4 years
Roadie Series - 4 years
Evo Series - 3 years
Dura Series - 3 years
Pronto Series - 2 years
Jetset Series - 2 years
Lite Series - 2 years
Neo Series - 2 years
Adventure Series - 3 years
Shelter Series - 2 years
Pro Series Awning Wall sets- 4 years
Evo Awning Wall sets- 3 years
Sunrooms - 5 years
Links & Connectors - same length as their specific shelter series
Ground Sheets - 1 years
Roof Covers - 2 years
Tables, Chairs & Storage - 2 years
Cooking - 3 years
Sleeping - 2 years
Lighting & Pumps - 1 year
Bathroom - 2 years
The Guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- The Guarantee only applies to an original purchaser who purchased this product from an approved retail outlet
- The Guarantee does not apply if the product has been used for anything other than reasonable personal camping use. Commercial use (e.g. rental) or continuous use as a residence is expressly excluded
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, acts of God, negligence (other than by Flow Imports Ltd), failure by the purchaser to ensure instructions for setting up and care are observed, deterioration due to abnormal exposure to ultraviolet light, insect or mildew attack, or any other cause reasonably beyond the control of Flow Imports Ltd are not covered
- If redress is sought under the terms of this Guarantee, then the tent must be returned by the purchaser to the outlet from where it was purchased within the Guarantee period, in a clean, dry state and with proof of purchase
- All transport costs and any other indirect costs are excluded from the Guarantee.
- Flow Imports Ltd reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for repairs which it determines are not within the scope of the Guarantee
- The Guarantee does not limit, modify or exclude any rights under any law if doing so would contravene that law or make any part of this Guarantee invalid. However, Flow Imports Ltd:
a) excludes (to the extent permitted by applicable law) all conditions and warranties that might otherwise be implied; and
b) limits its liability for breach of any such condition or Guarantee that it cannot exclude together with its liability under the Guarantee, to repairing or replacing the Goods or paying the cost of having the Goods repaired or replaced (at Flow Imports’ option).
Our products are made with meticulous care and attention to detail. Providing it’s properly looked after and correctly stored, it will help you enjoy all that nature has to offer for years to come.
It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce the risk of condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that inner door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer to allow additional airflow throughout your tent.
Do not use foam swabs or non bonded mats directly on the tent floor. This will cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out can lead to mildew forming.
TENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
- Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming
- If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents
- Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fireproof
- Clean all pegs and poles before storing
- This tent is not designed to withstand storm conditions. During strong winds, it is recommended that the tent be taken down
- Do not leave your tent pitched unnecessarily for extended periods of time, UV light damages the fly and will shorten the life of your tent
WARRANTY CLAIM FORM
You should receive a conformation email after submitting the warranty form, if not please check your spam folder.
If a conformation email is not received please resubmit ensuring all contact details are correct.
Once received one of our after sales team will be able to assist you.