Shermanator KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
PADDED HEAD REST
Extra padding to help support your head while relaxing.
Built tough, the oversized frame is supported throughout with extra strong reinforced joints
Not only is there a place for your drinks, but it is insulated to keep them cold.
Shermanator Detailed Features
- Powder coated 22mm steel tube
- Padded 2400D polyester
- 180kg / 400lbs maximum
- 103 x 23 x 20cm
- 400D polyester
- Carry bag included A handy carry bag with large shoulder sling makes the Stargazer easy to cart around and protects the chair when storing.
- Cup holder Convenient storage built into the chair to help you avoid losing or spilling your drink.
- Fully folding Compact fully folding design makes transporting easy and saves vital space in the car. No assembly required.
- Insulated cooler bag Features an insulated cooler bag to keep your drinks and snacks cold or warm.
- Padded seat For extra comfort and insulation.
- Rust resistant frame Can better withstand harsh corrosive conditions, especially important when camping beside the sea.
- Stable flat feet Prevent the chair from sinking into soft ground and wobbling on uneven ground.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Shermanator Care And Protection
• Wash by hand with warm water and a soft towel or sponge.
• Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
2 YEAR CHAIR SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE chair product, that's why our CHAIR SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this chair product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Care & Instruction Manual - Shermanator