Pocket Rocket KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
UPPER EXPEL VENTS
Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
An integrated "busy sign" can be displayed through a clear PVC window to let other users know when the shelter is occupied.
PRIVACY SILVER COATING
Reduces light transfer, keeping the internal temperature cooler, and eliminating shadows for total privacy.
Waterproof panel keeps your towel dry when using the Pocket rocket as a shower.
HANGING STORAGE SHELF
These hanging storage shelf provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
FULL HEAD HEIGHT
A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
Pocket Rocket Videos
Pocket Rocket Reviews
Posted onRoom to swing ur cat ????Perfect thanks, fast delivery , great quality materials and great price. Easy to assemble and even fits back into its hardy carry bag.
Lots of room for porta loo and shower.
Love the busy and vacant sign.
Towels don’t get wet because of clever curtain and hanging shelves for soap etc are very handy.
Didn’t find I needed the roof so left it off.
Have told mates about this product and ur site.
Look forward to ur newsletters,
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 29/01/18)
Pocket Rocket Detailed Features
LAYOUT | Along with an impressive head height, the pocket rocket has a generous amount of space inside. Plenty of room to stretch out while having a shower or read the paper while doing your thing.
Pocket Rocket Specs
- Fibreglass 12.7mm
- 75D, 190T polyester
- SPF 50
- 12x12, 140gsm PE (rain skirt)
- 55 x 18 x 18cm
- 75D, 190T polyester
Pocket Rocket Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- External frame Exoskeleton frame for ease of set up while keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Hook on frame Durable clips link your inner tent directly to the frame, offering a solid structure for the outer fly to attach to.
- Hub frame Interconnected pole line connected through hub joints increasing internal space and frame stability.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Privacy silver coating Reduces light transfer, keeping the internal temperature cooler, and eliminating shadows for total privacy.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Busy sign An integrated "busy sign" can be displayed through a clear PVC window to let other users know when the shelter is occupied.
- Clip on attachment Simpler and more durable than pole sleeves, these sturdy plastic clips attach the inner tent securely to the frame.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Lantern hanging ring A plastic ring at the peak provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the tent.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Hanging storage shelf These hanging storage shelfs provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Solar shower attachment The tall profile and secure anchor point at the top makes the Pocket Rocket and ideal mobile shower unit for the campsite.
- Towel protector Waterproof panel keeps your towel dry when using the Pocket rocket as a shower.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Pocket Rocket Warranty
2 YEAR SHELTER SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE shelter, thats why our SHELTER SERIES come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this shelter, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pocket Rocket Instructions
Instructions Manual - POCKET ROCKET