Monstamat Twin KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Moulds to the contours of your body, creating a more comfortable sleeping surface - a memory foam feel
Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air being sucked back in when deflating
Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect
Monstamat Twin Reviews
Posted onBrilliantI have had an allsortment of camp beds and air beds over the many years of camping and none have been quite comfortable enough, bought this mattress and the speedy bed and used them both for the first time this week. How I wish I had bought this before, it’s pricey yes but it’s worth every penny. Comfort level, awesome, easy to inflate, awesome, warmth, awesome, roll together, none. Tuck it under the elastic corners on the bed and it doesn’t move over to his side during the night. I am really impressed with this mattress and have no plans whatsoever in changing it for a different one, when it’s time to replace it I will be buying the same one. Hubby has even suggested we get rid of our bed at home and replace it with this one.
Posted onLove it! It’s easy, quick, it’s comfortable and packs perfectly!We’re currently on a roadtrip from nsw east coast all the way into south Australia and so far the mattress has been great! This is our 3rd or 4th mattress now and it is worth the money.. the convenience of how small it rolls up + lightweight + strong materials so it can withstand quite a bit of general roughness, but most of all it’s quite comfy, so when my partner gets up in the night to go to the loo or anything, it surprisingly doesn’t wake me, it is super settled and won’t bounce around like most air mattresses.
The process is easy:
let the air flow in with the valve open, close the valve and put a few breaths into it and close.
Overall super happy with this mattress, it’s easy, it’s comfortable and packs perfectly!
Posted onmishWe have used this mat 4 times now and they are SO comfortable. So easy to set up - take out of bag, unroll, open vent, leave for a bit, couple of big breaths and close vent. Setting down you just open vent and roll up, clip the Velcro tabs on and into bag - so quick! The mattress itself is a great size, sleeps two adults comfortably, and I’ve even used it for me and two kids 3 & 6yo (turned on side and slept along it widthways). Really great quality & design - can’t fault it!!
Posted onExcellent Design, Couldn't be happier with it!This was my first Zempire purchase, but this would be my 4th camping mattress. I started with a cheap airbed, followed by a foam, then a non bonded self inflating.
This is by far the best sleeping solution, I was never happy with the other brands I tried. A few reasons why:
Comfort! It's bonded - meaning the foam inside is bonded to the exterior fabric. So when you lay on one side, the other doesn't balloon up at all. Or if you're sleeping next to someone, your rolling around doesn't translate to them bouncing around as much.
Also being 10cm thick, it provided plenty of support when you're sleeping on your side, or if you're on uneven ground.
the flocked feel of the outside is lovely, very stretchy and smooth. it's also very easy to dry - we had it on the roof cage when it rained, and just wiped it dry in a second.
Design - The bonded feature is amazing, & the inflating valve is excellent. It allows enough air to enter to inflate it quickly, and the spinning one way valve works great for adding a few extra puffs to air to get a desired firmness, or when deflating it - it won't fill back up.
Size - It rolls up a lot smaller than other brands - it folds in half, then rolls from there. It's very easy to do by yourself, and the bag is generously stitched so it just drops straight in the bag. It's about the size of a sleeping bag, as opposed to others that end up the size of a swag.
I'd definitely recommend it!
Posted onWorth every centI got one of these to replace the foam “mattress” in our swag. It is awesome to sleep on, I sleep on my side and can’t feel the ground through it. It’s well made and doesn’t go down through the night. The valve is easy to use, and the bag is big enough to fit it back in without stuffing it like a sleeping bag.
Don’t waste your money on the big name hiking brands, if this fits your criteria , get one. These are the bees knees, the ducks...
Posted onGet oneBy far the most comfortable mat we've had. I'll never sleep on an air mattress again!
Posted onUsing with stretcher - love!!We bought this and the zempire twin speedy stretcher to use together. They work so well. So much more comfortable than the Anywhere Bed from oztrail which we used previously. We are well supported and slept so well. Fantastic!
We have used the mat by itself as well and it was great - but having a bad back means being off the floor is way better!
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 14/10/18)
Posted onThe best sleep ive ever had camping!Seriously comfortable camping mattess. And it packs up quite small compared to other double camp mattresses. Excellent quality and i can see it lasting for years!
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 17/10/18)
Posted onWorth the investmenthave just camped out with this and have never had a better nights sleep! Price is excellent to other compatible options. Took under 24hrs to self inflate for first time and then when next used for camping took no time at all. Doesn't make a lot of noise when moving on the mattress and is super easy to roll up again (bag is very generous in size). Highly recommend.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 18/10/18)
Posted onawesome - so comfyThe Monstamat (Megamat) twin is awesome - so comfy. Make sure you happy with the pack size before you buy cause it does not pack up as small as a double air bed. But when you lying in your tent with your partner comfy as, and then the kids come through and jump in and you still have a comfy and good nights sleep you know you are on to a winner. Does not go down overnight, don't get rocked every time the other person moves and insulates you from the ground as well, so helpful on the cold nights.
(Original review posted via Facebook 08/01/18)
Monstamat Twin Detailed Features
Once fully inflated the open size will be 201cm long, 132cm wide and 10cm thick.
The MonstaMat is rated at a 9.5 r-rating.
R-Rating is the measurement or rating in relation to the mats thermal resistance, the higher the R-value, the greater the insulating effectiveness. The R-value depends on the type of insulation, its thickness, and its density.
Monstamat Twin Specs
- 30D super stretch ripstop TPU (surface)
- 75D poly pongee TPU (base)
- Open cell foam, cross cored (internal)
- 150D poly oxford
- Emergency Repair Kit
Monstamat Twin Features
- 360° double way valve Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air being sucked back in when deflating.
- 3D construction Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect.
- Carry bag included Protects your mat during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Compression storage straps 2x adjustable straps included to secure your rolled mat, making it easier to get in and out of the carry bag.
- Cross cored Reduces weight, pack size, and the inflation time of the mat.
- Double width Plenty of space for 2 users.
- Durable bonded 75D base A durable and packable surface suitable for using directly on the tent floor.
- High volume valve The wide opening valve allows high volumes of air to pass for quick inflation and deflation.
- No noise surface The soft surface material has been chosen to reduce noise when the user moves, helping everyone get a good night sleep.
- Open cell foam Open cell foam is both highly compressible and has "memory" allowing it to spring back to shape and draw in air while expanding, allowing the mat to "self-inflate".
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Self inflating Allows the mat to inflate by merely opening the valve to the 'inflate' position. Some extra air may be required to get to desired firmness.
- Stretch surface Moulds to the contours of your body, creating a more comfortable sleeping surface - a memory foam feel.
- Wide sleeping surface More space to spread out for big sleepers and more secure area for little ones.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Monstamat Twin Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Monstamat Twin Instructions
Instructions Manual - MONSTAMAT TWIN