Lowstow Cupboards Reviews
Lowstow Cupboards Detailed Features
97cm x 48cm
Lowstow Cupboards Specs
- Powder coated 19mm steel tube
- Aluminium edged laminated MDF
- 400D polyester
- 30kg / 65lbs maximum
- 97 x 48cm
- 98 x 49 x 8cm
- 400D polyester
Lowstow Cupboards Features
- Aluminium edged laminated MDF shelves shelves made from MDF which is light weight and durable, with reinforced edges protect the shelves from damage.
- Carry bag included Protects your table during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Easy build assembly Easy build design makes it simple for all users to set up.
- Easy clean surface Flat smooth surface making it quick and simple to wipe clean.
- Flat pack construction
- Powder coated finish Powder coating is a durable and attractive finish that protects the frame.
- Rear ventilation Keeps shelf contents fresh and prevents moisture build-up.
- Removable table top Table top clips securely to the frame and is removable for compact storage options.
- Storage pockets The side storage pockets help keep things neat and tidy and easily accessible.
- Twin Cupboard Two independent cupboard sections, each with a dedicated zip-closed door offer greater flexibility and organization.
- Twin internal shelves Internal shelves make it easy to keep your food and camp accessories organized and protected.
- Weatherproof design Enables the table to better withstand the rigours of campsite use.
- Zip closed doors Large zippered door that can be easily rolled away and secured with the attached storage loop.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Lowstow Cupboards Additional Info
Lowstow Cupboards Warranty
2 YEAR TABLES & CUPBOARDS GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE table or cupboard, that's why our TABLES & CUPBOARDS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)