Evo TXL KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
Wind resistant frame that is fast pitch and pack-away.
TWIN LAYER 360° FOLD AWAY DOOR
Fully opening door with solid and mesh panels.
A private and protected space at the front of the tent.
SIDE OPENINGS (2)
Access from either side of the tent.
ANGLED BEAM CONSTRUCTION
Offers improved headroom, rigidity and wind performance.
ADDITIONAL BEDROOM ATTACHMENTS
Additional sleeping area available as an optional extra.
Evo TXL Videos
Evo TXL Reviews
Posted onIts the perfect tent - I absolutely love itSurprising light for such a large tent, but incredibly spacious, well made and beautifully designed. Took less than ten minutes to erect the first time we put it up but I've no doubt we could get this tent up in much less time with practice. Its really easy to pump up and access to the valves is at a really comfortable height.
The tent is just beautiful to look at - the shaped angled beams provide excellent ceiling height but will shed rain much better than a traditional arch beam. Inside the dark bedroom pods work really well - we had our pods fully unzipped to make a huge bedroom space and our king size double height air mattress sat comfortable in the pod area middle leaving oodles of space either side.
The sitting room area is super spacious, incredibly well vented with numerous window, door and side vents. There are two doors either side and two EHU entry points - the windows are tinted too. The entire door separating the sitting room from the porch can either be full fabric or full mesh and can be unzipped completely and the doors stashed in a convenient side pocket. Fab for letting the breeze through but keeping the kids or the dogs safely inside.
The porch area is massive, with a lot of space spare, we had four chairs and a table and our Zempire kitchen unit set up in the porch.
There are so many great features its hard to mention them all but I can't recommend this tent highly enough - you won't be disappointed.
Finally, I should mention the additional door kit - I loved the door kit - you really have to get one of these for your EVO. It enables you to zip on a full mesh porch door and just sit inside the porch totally bug free, enjoying the breeze with a totally uninterrupted view whilst happy that the dog can't escape. The pack comes with a sold fabric/tinted window panel and poles too so you can add privacy or make a gullwing sun shade. The addition of the porch door kit probably adds another couple of feet to the size of the porch area.
I've been on many camping trips over many years so I have lots of experience with different tents. This tent is the best I've ever used - I absolutely cannot fault it and would highly recommend it to anyone. You really can't beat the design, ventilation and sheer beauty of it.
Evo TXL Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Evo TXL is configured for extended camping trips with a large family. The light-diffusing inner tent offers multiple bedroom layout options to fine tune your privacy and storage. An additional bedroom can be purchased separately and fits into the spacious full height living area when additional sleeping space is required. The large awning area provides covered outdoor living space for eating meals and lounging, and can be further enhanced by adding an optional awning wall set or Aerobase link.
Evo TXL Specs
- 8 (With optional additional bedroom)
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- SPF 50
- 12x12, 140gsm PE
- 68D, 190T breathable polyester
- 80 x 55 x 55cm
- 150D poly oxford
- Double Action Pump
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Aero TXL Additional Bedroom Converts your living area into additional sleeping space.
- Aerobase Link Extends your outdoor living space with an additional shelter.
- Awning Wall Set Fully encloses your awning with both mesh and waterproof panels.
- Ground Sheet Protector Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier.
- Hurricane Pump DA The fastest way to inflate any ZEMPIRE® air tent due to the high volume and double action functionality.
- Roof Cover Reduces heat inside the tent and protects the roof from UV damage and debris.
- Supercell Pump A high-volume 12V electric pump, making it the easiest way to inflate any ZEMPIRE® air tent.
Evo TXL Features
- Angled beam construction Multiple angles along the beam provide better headroom inside the tent, and greater rigidity, for improved wind performance.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- SeroLink™ frame system A new attachment system that connects the frame directly to the fly. Offering increased strength and flexibility while reducing weight and bulk.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Optional inner Enables the living space of your awning to convert into additional sleeping areas while still providing an internal living space. Bedrooms are purchased separately and attach to either LHS or RHS of the awning area.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Rear external window covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Anchor vents Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Gusseted rear window Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Living area lower draft vents Strategically placed air intake vents promote air circulation, keeping your tent dry and comfortable.
- Rear airflow window Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Additional bedroom attachments Provides an extra sleeping area for when guests arrive and can also be removed during the day to provide additional living space. (Available as an optional extra)
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Twin layer D doors (3) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out dividing curtain (2) Converts the rear sleeping area into 3 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- Aerobase Evo Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Evo Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning wall set attachment system Add an Evo Awning Wall Set that includes both insect-proof mesh and waterproof panels to fully enclose your front awning.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Guide Straps
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Awning area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the awning area.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3 hole plastic slider Simple and lightweight solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Front 'Y' anchor webbing Y-shaped anchor strap evenly distributes tension across the roof panel of the tent for greater stability and wind resistance.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear 'Y' anchor webbing Y-shaped anchor strap evenly distributes tension across the roof panel of the tent for greater stability and wind resistance.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
Evo TXL Warranty
3 YEAR EVO SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE Evo Series tent, that's why our EVO SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 3 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Evo TXL Instructions
Instructions Manual - EVO TXL