Airforce 1 V1
AIR CANVAS SERIES0190107-00000
Airforce 1 V1 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Creates an indoor/outdoor flow within the tent and can be poled out, providing extra shade and airflow on warm days.
FULL FRONT OPENING
Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
ZIP OUT CENTRAL WALL
Allows the tent to convert into an open-plan space, or "party tent" when the time calls.
BREATHABLE POLYCOTTON CANVAS
Our strongest and most durable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
Airforce 1 V1 Videos
Airforce 1 V1 Detailed Features
INTERNAL AREA | 15.4m2 The Airforce 1 layout is our most popular configuration. Rooms at one end of the tent offer privacy and can be divided in two by attaching the included curtain. Once divided each room has its own internal door, rear window and 3-Way side windows. The front sides of the Airforce 1 can also be fully opened to create another entry/exit or to allow maximum airflow. A unique feature of the Airforce 1 is the zip-out central wall. When removed, a pole free open plan living area is created. A great feature if you want multiple layout options during your stay. The Front wall of the central living area also completely zips open. This creates a seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living areas of the tent.
AWNING AREA | 7.0m2
LIVING AREA | 7.7m2
SLEEPING AREA | 7.7m2
Airforce 1 V1 Specs
- Gold passivated steel
- Oversized inflatable airsystem tubes
- 220/340gsm polycotton canvas (walls)
- 340gsm polycotton canvas (roof)
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- UPF 50
- 14x14, 220gsm PE
- 46cm x 55cm x 122cm
- Awning Pole Set Canvas
- Emergency Repair Kit
- High Pressure Pump
- Bedroom Dividing Curtain
Airforce 1 V1 Features
- Cabin design Angled frame components offer spacious interiors and excellent headroom across the entire tent.
- Deflate taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Flip lock height adjustment Flip locks allow you to easily adjust the height of your frame and fine tune your pitch.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Isolation air lock taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Breathable polycotton canvas Our strongest and most durable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Durable 220gsm floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for total protection when pitching on rough ground.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- 340gsm strength panels We have used a thicker and stronger canvas fabric in key areas for additional strength and weather performance.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Open plan layout With a spacious interior, you have complete flexibility in how to organize and furnish your living space.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Zip out central wall Allows the tent to convert into an open-plan space, or "party tent" when the time calls.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Fibre coated mesh Canvas tents are built to last, so all components need to stand the test of time. Fibre coated mesh offers the best balance of lightweight ventilation and durability.
- Full length windows Allows total control over airflow and privacy. Provides maximum bug proof ventilation on hot days and a secure, weathertight seal in bad weather.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Rear airflow window Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Clip out dividing curtain included Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Dividing curtain attachments Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
- Roll away D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Door locks A simple strap and clip on the inside of your tent attaches to the door zipper slider and "locks" your door closed for safety and security.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Awning valance panels Valance panels anchor the front corners of your awning and provide an attachment point for the optional sunroom.
- Clothesline attachment rings Internal rigging points are provided to hang clotheslines and other accessories in the awning area.
- Gold passivated awning poles Can withstand harsh corrosive conditions for the life of the tent, especially important when camping near the sea.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- 5mm 100% polyester cord Super strong 5mm Guy ropes provide sturdy anchoring for your canvas tent with minimal stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladders (2) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladders (2) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Twin layer canvas haul bag Durable haul bag with large reinforced carry straps on each end of the bag. Ideal for a 2 person carry.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Airforce 1 V1 Additional Info
Airforce 1 V1 Warranty
5 YEAR CANVAS SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our CANVAS SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Airforce 1 V1 Instructions
Instructions Manual - IRFORCE 1 (TITANIUM & CHARCOAL)