Aerobase 3 Pro + 1 Wall
Aerobase 3 Pro + 1 Wall KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
INCLUDED DELUXE WALL
Zip on wall as a windbreak or to enclose your shelter. Features a large internally controlled window with both solid and mesh options.
ZIP ON WALLS ATTACHMENTS
A secure and protected attachment point for either a wall, connector or link.
UPPER EXPEL VENTS
Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
STABILISING BROW POLES
Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
PRO SERIES FABRIC
An exceptionally waterproof, strong and UV resistant fabric.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
Aerobase 3 Pro + 1 Wall Videos
Aerobase 3 Pro + 1 Wall Reviews
Posted on10 out of 10Awsome shelter, simple too put up, walls are a great add on to make it totally inclosed at night. We have ours attached to the aerodome 3 pro and together they are the complete package
Posted onGreat shelterI have had many shelters during my camping years and this has to be the best shelter by far. Quality piece of gear, easy to put up and down and the walls are excellent with mesh and zip up solid screen. Just wish I could connect it to my zempire fortress v2 tent like you can to the other tents ????????
Posted onSummaryThis has made a huge difference to our summer both in our back yard with the kids and also At the beach. We always have people come up and ask us about it. I can set it ip solo in 15 minutes and take it down in 10 minutes.
We have had it on both grass and sand using the 4 sand pegs. We bought another 10 sand pegs from hunting and fishing to peg down walls and guy ropes if we need to. We also added 3 more walls so we can leave our stuff inside securely while we go for a walk.
We haven’t used the ground sheet yet but great to have the option. Excited to add an aerodome tent at some point.. maybe next season ;)
Aerobase 3 Pro + 1 Wall Detailed Features
LAYOUT | Measuring 3.5 x 3.5m, the internal space is expansive within your shelter and the dome crossover inflatable poles create a peak height of 2.5m.
CONNECT YOUR PRO SERIES TENT
Create extra living space with a weatherproof connection between your
PRO SERIES TENT and your AEROBASE 3 PRO Shelter
XL LINK connects to a 2019 model onward AERO TXL PRO
L LINK connects to an AERODOME III PRO and an AERODOME II PRO
M LINK connects to an AERO TL PRO
S LINK connects to an AERO TM PRO
XS LINK connects to a 2019 model onward AERODOME I PRO. NOTE: XS Link only available in New Zealand currently.
The Aerobase features a combination of Inflatable and Fibreglass frame sections. The Central inflatable section reduces the time to pitch and allows the shelter to be pitched with one person. It also provides a number of other benefits.
NO POLES TO BREAK
Inflatable frames are incredibly rigid but will bend in during very high winds, eliminating the chance of pole damage
The shelter can be instantly dropped by opening the inflation valve. No need to pull off the canopy as with traditional shelter designs.
SMALL PACKED SIZE
The inflatable pole sections can be packed into a small carry bag. The pack size of the Aerobase is approximately half the size of an equivalent steel frame shelter.
Aerobase 3 Pro + 1 Wall Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- Fibreglass 11.0mm
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Double Action Pump
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Additional Deluxe Side Walls
- Aerobase Link
- Ground Sheet Protector
- Hurricane Pump DA
- Roof Cover
- Supercell Pump
Aerobase 3 Pro + 1 Wall Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Semi - geodesic Prevents the tent from twisting and provides additional stability in the wind and also increases internal headroom.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Stabilising Brow Poles Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UN spec The Pro series fabric is the same heavy duty and UV resistant material chosen for UN refugee camps, which have proven their durability in some of the toughest environments across the globe.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Vertical side walls Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Guide Straps
- Awning area lantern attachment Hi-vis webbing strap with quick release buckle provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the awning.
- Awning area power cord rigging Velcro loops built into the fly are perfect for managing power cords or strip lighting, keeping your awning area organized.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Moulded D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Triple point guy rope connection Corner guy ropes are secured to the shelter at three separate points, spreading out the tension and creating a more stable anchor system.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Integrated storage pockets Added corner storage pockets to hold extra camping gear.
- Dual zipper entry The double zip and door toggles offer flexible entry/exit configurations and allow you to dial in ventilation as needed.
- Internal window covers Offer complete control over privacy and airflow from within the sunroom area.
- Mesh window Mesh window panel with internally cover allows you to control privacy and airflow from inside.
- Vertical Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Zip on wall attachment Zip on walls for stronger and easier connection.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Aerobase 3 Pro + 1 Wall Warranty
2 YEAR SHELTER SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE shelter, thats why our SHELTER SERIES come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this shelter, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerobase 3 Pro + 1 Wall Instructions
Instructions Manual - AEROBASE 3 PRO