Aero TXL Pro TC
Aero TXL Pro TC KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
PROTECTED SIDE ACCESS
Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
Our most breathable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
LIVING AREA STORAGE LADDER
These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
ZIP OUT DIVIDING CURTAIN (2)
Converts the rear sleeping area into 3 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
ADDITIONAL BEDROOM INCLUDED
Provides an extra sleeping area for when guests arrive and can also be removed during the day to provide additional living space.
Aero TXL Pro TC Videos
Aero TXL Pro TC Reviews
Posted onStand out from the competitorsThe perfect family tent, quiet, quick, sturdy and stylish.
We had used our Polycotton tent 6 times now in the UK, in severe weather of all kinds. It is brilliant. The Carpet adds a lot of value as does the groundsheet. The front canopy gives a lot of flexibility to the space. The dark, privacy windows make day to day living much more comfortable on sunny days and in the early morning (pre clothes).
Posted onNo other word than AMAZINGI've waited a while to write this review as I wanted to get a good season in it first. It's the best money I've ever spent. We can now pitch the tent completely in 30 minutes from arriving on site that includes the roof which I would also recommend getting as it makes a massive difference in the temperature inside on hot days. The tent took a few good showers to become fully waterproof but it didn't leak at all anyway. We are a family of 5 and our eldest brings her boyfriend sometimes and even with the extra pod up there's still plenty of room. Customer service is second to none.
Aero TXL Pro TC Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Aero TXL Pro TC is configured for extended camping trips with a large family. The bedroom dividers offer multiple bedroom layout options to fine-tune your privacy and storage. An additional bedroom is included with your tent and fits into the spacious full-height living area when additional sleeping space is required. The large awning area provides covered outdoor living space for eating meals and lounging and can be further extended by setting up the Gullwing awning door for extra shade.
VENTILATION | The Aero TXL Pro TC is constructed from durable and breathable Poly Cotton. This creates an environment that is cooler during the day and warmer at night than polyester fabrics. To further increase air circulation throughout your tent, the Aero TXL Pro TC features a large number of ventilation options. A large mesh window at the rear of the bedroom allows ventilation and light in the sleeping area. Large doors with mesh covers on each side of the living area allow airflow throughout the tent while keeping the internal space bug-proof and comfortable. The High / Low ventilation system can be opened in all weather and provides essential air-circulation reducing condensation and creating a more comfortable environment inside the tent. Mesh windows on either side of the awning area block wind while still allowing airflow.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Aluminium brow pole, Pro series pump (pump hose, screw on valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge, carry bag), Peg bag (6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes), Awning pole bag (3x poles in 10 sections), Repair Kit (Adhesive tube patches, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps.
Aero TXL Pro TC Specs
- 217cm / 85.4in
- 225cm / 88.6in
- 7001 aluminium (7.9mm)
- Oversized inflatable airsystem tubes
- 200gsm 65/35 technical poly cotton
- 350mm (improves with age)
- UPF 50
- 210D poly oxford
- TC 45x45, 110x76 BR
- 22.5m² / 242ft
- 9.90m² / 107ft²
- 12.8m² / 138ft²
- 11.5m² / 124ft²
- 8.60m² / 92.6ft²
- 12.3m² / 132ft²
- 58.6kg / 129lbs
- 85 x 60 x 55cm / 33.5 x 23.6 x 21.7in
- 600D poly oxford
- Awning Pole Set Pro
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
Aero TXL Pro TC Features
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Side brow pole extension A small waterproof canopy, supported by an aluminium brow pole protects the side access door, allowing you to enter and exit during wet weather without rain getting into the tent.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Breathable polycotton Our most breathable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Heavy duty poly oxford floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® footprint for additional protection.
- Natural fibre blend Cotton fibres swell when wet, sealing out the weather without the need for waterproof treatments or coatings, offering natural weather protection while maximizing breathability and comfort.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylights Provide additional natural light into the tent while sealing the elements out.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Internal window gussets Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Living area lower draft vents Strategically placed air intake vents promote air circulation, keeping your tent dry and comfortable.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Additional bedroom included Provides an extra sleeping area for when guests arrive and can also be removed during the day to provide additional living space.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Twin layer D doors (3) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out dividing curtain (2) Converts the rear sleeping area into 3 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Protected side access Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- 3 stage door
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Guide Straps
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Rain skirt fold away toggles Toggle and loop anchors allow you to secure your rain skirt in an open position to increase airflow.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Tinted panorama windows Full surrounding tinted PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Awning area lantern attachment Hi-vis webbing strap with quick release buckle provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the awning.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective anchor webbing Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Wheelie bag Integrated wheels make the job of hauling that much easier.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Aero TXL Pro TC Additional Info
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Aero TXL Pro TC Warranty
4 Year POLYCOTTON SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our POLYCOTTON SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aero TXL Pro TC Instructions
Instructions Manual - AERO TL PRO TC