Aero TXL Pro
Aero TXL Pro KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
ADDITIONAL BEDROOM INCLUDED
Provides an extra sleeping area for when guests arrive and can also be removed during the day to provide additional living space.
PROTECTED SIDE ACCESS
Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
REAR WINDOW WITH EXTERNAL COVER
Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
ZIP OUT DIVIDING CURTAINS (2)
Converts the rear sleeping area into 3 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
Aero TXL Pro Videos
Aero TXL Pro Reviews
Posted onCollapsed after 3rd nightWe did a lot of research into the choice of tent and went for an air one as it seemed better. However, 2 nights into the holiday the back post collapsed making the bedroom area unusable. We had to come back early. Really disappointed.
Hi Karen...... so sorry this happened and we would love to help rectify this for you. If you can send us some more detail via our Warranty Page that would be great as this can sometimes happen with a faulty tube but can be easily rectified and once fixed you shouldn't encounter any further issue.
Posted onJust amazingThis tent is not only a head turner on the camp site but a game changer for us and camping since we got the tent (Aero TXL Pro) 2 years ago. I have pitched our tent (single handed is not a problem) with a little smile knowing its probably one of the best tents on the market and catch myself admiring the features and subtle touches whenever we are in it. This has turned 'camping' for our family into fantastic holidays and breaks. Weather is very much a minor issue, there is plenty of room to spend time in the tent and the quality of this hardware has meant we have never been left staring up at the 'canvas' wondering if we are about to spring a leak. There are plenty of other tents out there but for us this has been the best money spent on a holiday or any camping equipment.. Thank you Zempire
P.S we found the customer service to be second to none.
Posted onTHIS TENT IS A 10/10 LOVE ITWe brought this tent to go away in on our first family camping adventure ( I grew up camping with my family however this was our first trip away with our young son). This tent was so unbelievable I was blown away by the HUGE number of features lots of which are not even mentioned on
The site. For the price I was expecting something of a lower quality but this tent is a show stopper. Extremely easy to put up a down. Totally huge space inside. The add we brought (the TXL roof). Made it significantly cooler inside during the blazing hot summers days at Ohope. The tent stood the test of time in strong winds and pouring rain. I love the little feature like how the zip hooks slightly glow in the dark to make it easy in the night ... genius ! Love all
The pockets for storing little bits and pieces and how great the windows are that you can see out but not in. I love that the room
Is darkened great feature to keep
The sun out in the morning and the toddler sleeping in a little longer. Thanks Zempire we love our tent so much ! Two other family members have brought zempire tents after seeing how great ours was
Posted onHappy CampersI have never been a keen camper due to the hassle of setting up and packing down. It was always so stressful, at a time when we should be relaxing. Thank goodness for the Aero TXL Pro! It has revolutionised how we camp overnight. It’s so quick and easy to set up, I even do it by myself. And the headroom in this tent means even my husband who is quite tall, can comfortably move around inside without having to stoop over. We simply love this tent, and can’t wait for next summer already!
Posted onFantastic tent. Quick to pitch, spacious, great qualityWe love our new tent! Space for the teens (fam of 4, 1 bedroom each), sunroom for a rainy day and it sets up/packs away in well under 15 minutes. Every detail has been thought through and very well executed. Highly recommend!
Posted onBloody love it!We had a Mothership tent and dome which we had many years and great times camping in but wanted something easier and quicker to set up. We went for the TXL Pro as wanted only one tent to put up but still have a kitchen/dining area. It works awesome for us! Easy and quick to set up, plenty of space and love the darker bedrooms for sleep in's in the morning or a afternoon nap. Can't wait to use it again over Christmas!!!
Posted onShe has stood solid!We have a Aero TXL pro up in Scotland in the Cairmgorms as we speak we have had some strong winds at night but she has stood solid. Been here a week and not had to add any air to the tubes at all. 10 days left to ensure it won't be a problem. We also had torrential rain on the second night but again no problems at all. We are very impressed. Any idea on if you're bringing our a roof cover and canopy anytime soon. Many thanks Tom
(Original review posted via Facebook 31/07/18)
Aero TXL Pro Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Aero TXL Pro is configured for extended camping trips with a large family. The bedroom dividers offer multiple bedroom layout options to fine-tune your privacy and storage. An additional bedroom is included with your tent and fits into the spacious full-height living area when additional sleeping space is required. The large awning area provides covered outdoor living space for eating meals and lounging and can be further extended by setting up the Gullwing awning door for extra shade.
VENTILATION | The TXL Pro Features a large range of ventilation options to help control temperature inside the tent and reduces condensation build-up. A large mesh window at the rear of the bedroom allows ventilation and light in the sleeping area. Large doors with mesh covers on each side of the living area allow airflow throughout the tent while keeping the internal space bug-proof and comfortable. The High / Low ventilation system can be opened in all weather and provides essential air-circulation reducing condensation and creating a more comfortable environment inside the tent. Mesh windows on either side of the awning area block wind while still allowing airflow.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Aluminium brow pole, Pro series pump (pump hose, screw-on valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge, carry bag), Peg bag (54x 6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes), Awning pole bag (3x poles in 10 sections), Repair Kit (Adhesive tube patches, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES | AEROBASE LINK - Extends your outdoor living space with an additional shelter. ROOF COVER - Reduces heat inside the tent and protects the roof from UV damage and debris. GROUND SHEET - Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier.
NOTE: Some optional accessories may not be available in all markets.
Aero TXL Pro Specs
- 217cm / 85.4in
- 225cm / 88.6in
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 7001 aluminium (7.9mm)
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- UPF 100
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 68D, 190T breathable polyester
- 22.5m² / 242ft²
- 9.90m² / 107ft²
- 12.8m² / 138ft²
- 11.5m² / 124ft²
- 8.60m² / 92.6ft²
- 12.3m² / 132ft²
- 44.6kg / 98.3lbs
- 82 x 54 x 52cm / 32.3 x 21.3 x 20.5in
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Awning Pole Set Pro
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
Aero TXL Pro Features
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Side brow pole extension A small waterproof canopy, supported by an aluminium brow pole protects the side access door, allowing you to enter and exit during wet weather without rain getting into the tent.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UN spec The Pro series fabric is the same heavy duty and UV resistant material chosen for UN refugee camps, which have proven their durability in some of the toughest environments across the globe.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylight Provides additional natural light in the living area, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Internal window gussets Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Rear external window covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Anchor vents Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Living area lower draft vents Strategically placed air intake vents promote air circulation, keeping your tent dry and comfortable.
- Rear airflow window Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Additional bedroom included Provides an extra sleeping area for when guests arrive and can also be removed during the day to provide additional living space.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Twin layer D doors (3) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out dividing curtain (2) Converts the rear sleeping area into 3 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Protected side access Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- 3 stage door
- Aerobase Pro Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Pro Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Guide Straps
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Rain skirt fold away toggles Toggle and loop anchors allow you to secure your rain skirt in an open position to increase airflow.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Tinted panorama windows Full surrounding tinted PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
Aero TXL Pro Additional Info
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Aero TXL Pro Warranty
4 Year PRO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aero TXL Pro Instructions
Instructions Manual - AERO TXL PRO