Aero TL Dura
Aero TL Dura KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
360° FOLD AWAY DOOR
Fully opening front door with both full mesh and waterproof panels.
Promotes air circulation for reduced condensation and improved comfort.
Aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
Wind resistant frame that is fast pitch and pack-away.
SIDE OPENINGS (1)
Reduces traffic through the front of the awning.
SIDE ZIPPED INTERNAL WINDOW COVERS
Open and close your windows from inside the tent.
Aero TL Dura Videos
Aero TL Dura Reviews
Aero TL Dura Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Aero TL Dura is configured for extended camping trips with the family. The light-diffusing inner tent offers multiple bedroom layout options to fine-tune your privacy and storage. The full head-height living area offers plenty of room inside to relax and features large Tinted PVC windows with internal covers to control light and privacy. The front awning area provides covered space for gear storage and can be further enhanced by setting up the front awning door as a sunshade.
VENTILATION | The Aero TL Dura Features a range of ventilation & window options to help control temperature inside the tent and reduces condensation build-up. A combination of mesh and PVC windows in the living area allows ventilation and light during fine weather and the internal covers and one way PVC offer complete control of the privacy from inside your tent. The side entry door also features an integrated mesh window for further airflow during warm weather The High / Low ventilation system can be opened in all weather and provides essential air circulation reducing condensation and creating a more comfortable environment inside the tent.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Double action pump (pump hose, valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge, carry bag), Peg bag (4x 11mm corner rock stakes, 37x 6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes), Awning pole bag (2x poles in 6 sections), Repair Kit (Adhesive tube patches, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps.
Aero TL Dura Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- SPF 50
- 10x10, 120gsm PE
- 68D, 190T 450mm
- 70 x 42 x 42 cm
- 150D poly oxford
- Double Action Pump
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Carpet Provides added comfort and extra insulation to the living area.
- Ground Sheet Protector Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier.
- Hurricane Pump DA The fastest way to inflate any ZEMPIRE® air tent due to the high volume and double action functionality.
- Roof Cover Reduces heat inside the tent and protects the roof from UV damage and debris.
- Supercell Pump A high-volume 12V electric pump, making it the easiest way to inflate any ZEMPIRE® air tent.
Aero TL Dura Features
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- SeroLink™ frame system A new attachment system that connects the frame directly to the fly. Offering increased strength and flexibility while reducing weight and bulk.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (1) Side access into the living area allows for multiple configuration and set-up depending on the weather or requirement and reduces traffic through the front of the awning.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Additional bedroom attachments Provides an extra sleeping area for when guests arrive and can also be removed during the day to provide additional living space. (Available as an optional extra)
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Twin layer D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out dividing curtain Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Side access door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3 hole plastic slider Simple and lightweight solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective anchor webbing Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Aero TL Dura Warranty
3 YEAR DURA SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our DURA SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 3 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Terms and Conditions.)
Aero TL Dura Instructions
Instructions Manual - AERO TL DURA